Saturday, January 24, 2009

Throw them dice.............

I have been playing Bunko for about 10 years...Bunko is a dice game. It's very simple, can be played while you talk, eat and drink! A friend invited me and we have been playing ever since. Friends have come and gone in our group over the years for various reasons. There are 4 of us that have been there from the start. We get together once a month at the hostess' house. We have so much fun...it's not really about the game..it's all about the fellowship with the ladies. A couple of our ladies are real story tellers and keep us in stitches! My sides always hurt when I get home from all the laughing. I am so grateful for these ladies. For the past 10 years they have been there for all the family ups and downs. That shows a real, true friend...I know they are there if I need them...I can just call..they would come running. Last night was Bunko night at SM's home. She had a nice lay out of goodies to eat. We got there at 8 and it was after 9 before we started throwing dice...we just could not stop catching up..that's the fun of it. I did win for the most Bunko's thrown last night...whooohooo!!! Can't wait til February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment