Saturday, January 3, 2009

Karaoke Night

Went to dinner tonight with the hubby...it was Mexican Night..Yeah! It's one of the few things hubby can eat (he has just developed food allergies, more about that later). Youngest daughter Amanda came to dinner with us, that was a treat. At 18 she spends more time away from us than with us, that's hard to take after all these years of shaping and molding her. Dinner was really nice, until....we were about to leave and started to hear this music, if that is what you could call it...It was Karaoke Night at the Mexican Restaurant. How come when I hear Karaoke Night, the Carrie Underwood sound alike is out sick? How come I can only hear the guy or girl that should only sing in the shower? I would have to be totally, falling down drunk to sing in front of anyone. I know I cannot sing, you would never catch me singing, Never! I sing Happy Birthday 4 times a year...for my hubby, my two daughters and my BFF, other than that you will not hear me sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment