Monday, January 12, 2009

Spur of the moment

Has your hubby ever called and said "We are having guests tonight?" And it's 3:30 pm you are at work, will not get off until 4:30 pm and you haven't cleaned up anything??? Well that happened to me today. A friend of hubby's (a former co-worker) is in town for a few days, flew in, so no car yet, and no hotel room. Hubby invited him here to stay for a few days. So I ran home to clear off the bed in the basket room, which is completely a mess! Remember I am getting ready for my weaving convention this weekend and my tools and baskets and material is EVERYWHERE! I didn't have anything for dinner thawed out, let's eat out! Yes, let's. We did have a nice time at dinner. Hubby's friend is a really nice guy, very low maintenance kinda guy.
When we returned from dinner, I cleaned off the bed, threw on a clean set of sheets, showed him the bathroom and towels and he was set. Whew! Hubby and friend have been talking and entertaining themselves all night...wow, maybe friend should come over more often!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment