Sunday, January 25, 2009

Out with the old in with the new....

The other day I came home and what did I find...a new computer. The computer I work on is about 9 years old, needs to be updated...but I just haven't been ready to go thru the trouble of the update. When you have something old that is working, you get attached to it...it's hard to throw it to the side. Hubby and I have been on the search for a new computer we just haven't found the right one or the money for it. We have been to every store in the local area. Searched on line and just not made the purchase yet...until...Hubby got off early on Friday and went shopping. When I arrived, after grocery shopping what do I find on the dining room table??? My new computer! Yes I have a new bright and shiny laptop. It's pretty, it's fast, it's clean and it's not my old computer. Over the weekend, hubby has been on the new computer, watching over it like a new baby. Me, well I just cannot seem to get close. Hubby has a close watch...he is afraid we (daughter and I) will put a program on it...or add a picture to it or maybe we will upload a file....ohhh nooo.....I give him a few weeks and he will be over the newness...Like a child with a new pet. :) Maybe by then I will warm up to the new addition. It really is pretty and it really is fast, hubby is asleep now, maybe I can just take a look!!!!

1 comment: