Saturday, January 31, 2009

Date Night

I wondered what to write about today...I've been absent from the blog a couple of days...life it just gets in the way sometimes! Oh, last night hubby and I went on a date night, we try to do that every once in a while. We have been trying to go to the movies for about 3 weekends now and once he was tired, another time I was tired, another time, oh I don't know, we just could not get there. Last night when he got home I asked and he said yes! Yeah! I am a major Clint Eastwood fan, love his movies!!! So we went to see the new Clint flick, Gran Torino. It was WONDERFUL! I loved it. It was sad at the beginning and sad at the end. Yes I did cry at the end. But what a way to end! It was reported that this is Clint's last film that he will star in, what a waste. He really did play his part so well. Even hubby liked the movie. And he is a real critic. I finally made the right choice...Whoooo.hooooo. Now have a great rest of your weekend....
Tomorrow is the Super Bowl...my team isn't playing oh well, better luck next year Redskins!

No comments:

Post a Comment