Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The mind just ain't what it used to be....

I recently signed up for an online social network and I am receiving all kinds of "I want to be your friend" messages from all my high school buddies. When you are 18 and graduating from high school, you think "I will never forget my friends", well I have forgotten them, I am sorry and embarrassed to say. I finally resulted to getting out my high school yearbook and looking up my friends. Now I do remember the girl who ran around laughing with me in the halls of the high school. Or the guy that played on the football team. It's been a long time and with only 2 reunions, it's hard to remember them. I have enjoyed catching up with my old school buddies. At the time we thought they were the best times of our lives...only to move ahead in our life and realize every day is the best time of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment