Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Picture a Day for a Year-#5


Isn't my baby pretty?

Today, I was driving home from work and all I could think about was the "crappy" traffic. The last two days the traffic has been horrible. And no matter what route home I take, I choose the WRONG route. This week I have been driving my beautiful red Mustang...yes it is a beauty! I do love my pretty car, but today in all that traffic, boy was my left knee hurting...I'm not used to that clutch! Yes a clutch...how can you not have a clutch in a red sports car? That would be absurd!!
My hubby surprised me with the car on our 28th wedding anniversary. I really think he bought the car for himself...well matter of fact I'm sure!! That's ok, I got a pretty car and I get to drive it any time I want, or I should say any time it's nice weather, not raining, wind isn't bad, pollen isn't blowing and I'm not carrying my baskets! Yeah, sure he bought it for me. Happy Thursday everyone...til tomorrow, hope the traffic is better... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment