Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Picture a Day for a Year-#13



Today a co-worker lost every material item he owned in a fire. He escaped with the pj's he was wearing and that was it. I woke this morning to hear of the fire on the news, 2 elderly people were killed and about 12 condos were completely destroyed. What a horrific site the pictures were. I keep thinking of my co-worker and how horrible it must be to think he has nothing, no phone, no computer, no keys, no wallet, no clothes, nothing. Just sit back and think about all the material things we all have and then think about not having one item. Wow. On the other hand you must be thankful that he and others were not killed and pray for the families of the deceased. The couple that died, were born on the same day, and married and died together. My co-worker has a young daughter and she must have been with her mother, so that was a blessing. It does make you think. Today's picture is of the most important things to me...my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment