Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Picture a Day for a Year-#3


Happy Anniversary to me! Thank you hubby!

Today is my 30th year anniversary. Wow, 30 years...I never thought I would see 30 years...not that I didn't think we would be married this long, but 30 years seems like a very LONG time! And in some respects it is,in many respects it is not. I have a great hubby and he puts up with a lot from me. Now don't be fooled, I put up with much from him, too. It is a work in progress and it has been for the last 30 years. To everyone out there that is working on a marriage, it is a life time work in progress. Neither of us are perfect...Well I would say I am close to perfect...haha.
So the hubby gets a medal for putting up with me for all these years and I receive a medal for putting up with him! Happy Anniversary Hubby...Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment