Monday, April 9, 2012

A Picture A Day For A Year #9

Today, I attended the funeral of a friends husband . He was only 65 yrs young and he had cancer. His cancer was found about six months or so ago and he fought a great fight ...but it was too much for him and on April 3rd he went to be an angel . My friend is one of my basket friends . I have never met her husband but the kind words spoken today really make me wish I had known him. The many people in attendance! today really showed the love this gentleman had for his family, friends and his Lord. I will keep my friend in my prayers and hope she and her family will find some peace and comfort in the days to come. To my friend love you D, I'm here if you need me.



There will be no picture today, you see I'm writing this from my husbands iPad as he has been on my computer all night ..so no picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment