Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Picture a Day for a Year-#17



We have tickets to the Admirals Hockey playoff game. We are sooooo excited. I have never really been a hockey fan and this year we have gotten into it, our friends have purchased the tickets, so we are ready. The Admirals have won 28 in a row and now with playoffs just around the corner they should be ready! Did you know one of my goals is to ride on the Zamboni? Each time it comes around the ice, I want to run out there and jump on. So Sunday when I was at the beach walking, the Zamboni was there on the boardwalk promoting the Admirals game. I wanted to run up to it, but children were around, so I kept me cool, took a picture and walked away. Darn it....if only...darn...I could have had that mad rush and taken the Zamboni for a ride...hmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment