Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Picture a Day for a Year-#12



Walking to running. I have developed a passion for running over the last few years. Two years ago I ran my first 5K. Over the last about 6 months I have not been doing much and about a week ago I decided I needed to do something. I feel just blah...and running helps send those blahs away. Today it is a beautiful day so I was able to get out and run. There was more walking than running...but I am grateful I could get out there and do my 3 miles and enjoy myself. I will be signing up for more 5K's very soon, it's a great motivator. And I now have a high school friend that is keeping up with me on face book and motivating me. Thanks Mary! Here's a picture of my shadow self. See ya on the road or at the gym!!

No comments:

Post a Comment