Saturday, February 28, 2009

There goes my baby....

Amanda arrived safely in the Azores, thank you God! I was up all night waiting for her phone call. Her plane was delayed in Boston for over two hours. I spoke with her at 12:45am and she was really tired, ready to sleep and they still didn't know when they were leaving. But soon after we spoke they started boarding. I never really slept last night, all I did was toss and turn and watch the clock. She called about 9:15 am to tell me she was there and Ivan (her boyfriend) was there with her. I said a big "Thank You to God" and was very relieved. So today to keep my mind off things I cleaned the entire house, and have done laundry for about 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours, do you think you have enough clothes for that? It's amazing how many clothes we can dirty up.
Jim, Amanda and I getting ready to go in the airport. I was snapping pictures and a really nice young lady came by and offered to take our picture. Nice isn't it?
There goes my baby leaving...it's a wonder thing one came out clear, I was crying...just a Mom thing I guess. Amanda is going to hate this shot of her backside! :) Love you Amanda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment