Friday, February 6, 2009

Magazines, Magazines, everywhere....

I have been thinking this week about organization; I really need to organize a few of my rooms and ALL my closets. I think we all have those kinds of things to do, but we just cannot seem to make ourselves sit down and go thru it all. Keep, Sell, Trash...isn't that the three piles they always have on the organization shows? I really want to get my basket room and my office/Mark Kay/all things room in order. And one more thing...those magazines! How many do you have? I must have 100 magazines to go thru and read and trash and whatever. Why am I keeping them? What makes me buy them? Why are they all over the house? I vow right here in front of God and everyone to get these magazines out of my house in this year! Ok I am going to put it on my calendar at the end of each month as a reminder and maybe, just maybe I will get thru these darn things. Our local library has a wonderful bin filled with magazines, you just drop off your old ones and pick out a new one if you please. No No No I cannot pick a new one. Some one must post the Magazine Police right next to the bin and when I come by, arrest me if I take any out. At one time I was taking them to work. We have a nice window sill in our Ladies bathroom. We all just sit and read and well you get the picture. :) But I have gotten away from doing that. Now it's just that they sit and they sit and they sit.
OK, off to bed, but I promise before I go to sleep I am going to go thru one, just one, magazine! I'll keep you posted on the magazine purge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment