Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Magazines, Magazines, everywhere....part 2

OK a few posts back I told you about my magazine habit...I have way too many magazines. Well today I got the mail and guess what two more magazines and I could not figure out what happened and why I had two new ones. Well I thought and thought about it and then remembered I supported my nephews and purchased them as fund raisers. Now I am adding two more to my monthly habit. OK so I had made a promise to read a magazine a night and do away with my piles, I didn't quite keep my promise, but I didn't break it totally. In the past week I have gotten rid of 3 magazines and taken two to work. I am working on another one that is strategically placed in the bathroom, for quick readings! :) I am getting myself back on the wagon and reading my magazines and cleaning up my house! Let me go I need to read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment