Sunday, February 22, 2009

Basketweaving

Saturday I attended a basket weaving class. These classes are always tons of fun. We had one teacher, five assistants and about 30 students. We were all weaving the same project but mine was not coming out quite right. My glued base came off the glass bottom of the vase and every time I turned to weave the other side, it slipped and when I was done, the whole darn thing was very, very lopsided. I looked at it and was really not pleased at all with it. So I left, went to lunch with my friend Laura and then came home and preceded to cut the weaving off the base. Sometimes it's just easier to start over! That's my thought for this post, just "start over". There are times in our life that we have to "start over" and we should cherish these moments to "start over". Make the best of each and every day, because it's a "start over" to a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment