Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday the 13th......

It's Friday the 13th, are you scared? Not me, not worried about the day. Tonight I will be playing Bunko with my Bunko Babes! Since it's the 13th I am hoping for a BIG, HUGE win tonight. Bunko is all about friends. We have so much fun. It's always a great night to catch up with each other, talk about our children, our husbands, our jobs and anything else that comes up. What great friends they all have become. I know if I need something I can count of them to come running! And isn't that a big part of friendship..you can always count on them? Did I mention that we eat? We love to eat! And we eat well! Tonight is at LG's house and she will have a good spread of food and I know we will all love it! Tonight while you are hanging around your house think about me and the Bunko Babes throwing dice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment