Friday, April 30, 2010

Fridays.....

Friday...don't you just love them? The anticipation of the weekend, a day off, the jam packed day of errands and just hanging around. Fridays is one of my favorite days. When you are working on Friday that feeling of ok, it's the last day at work and when I get to go home...awww two days off. Now when you take Friday off...wow the weekend just gets better and better. I work for a company that has an alternate work schedule, every other Friday we have off. And you would be amazed how wonderful it has turned out to be! I schedule so many things on that day. Then on Saturday and Sunday I can play! Right now my flower beds are in need of major attention, so my plan is to tackle them this weekend. I am getting all my running around and cleaning done today and then tomorrow and Sunday play in the yard. We will see if my plan can be executed correctly. But you know I must be flexible, because something will come up and then plans will be changed! Have a great day all my friends and hope to see you outside this weekend! Oh and call me if plans change! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment