Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flower Gardens.....

Saturday was a wonderful weather day and I took complete advantage of it. Stayed out in the yard, cleaning out the flower beds. The winter has been very tough on my flowers this year. With a couple floods and the snowy weather, they were a complete mess. So yesterday was the day. I was on my hands and knees pulling weeds for most of the morning. By noon my flower gardens were look quite pretty. A trip to Lowe's for dirt, mulch and a few more flowers (which I couldn't resist)will complete the package. OH and by the way, don't tell hubby how much I spent at Lowe's, please. :) Today is our monthly basket guild meeting, I really thought about skipping it and spending the day in the dirt, but.......the Pres called and said she might need to leave early, so as your Vice Pres, I must take on that duty....I think I still have an hour or two to play in the dirt and then just enough time to "make it to the church on time" haha. Have a great Sunday all and I'll post a few pics of my flower gardens when they are finally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment