Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anniversary -My Gift


April 3rd was my 28th wedding anniversary. 28 years!!!!I cannot believe that it's been that long since I said "I do"...wow so much has happened in 28 years and some days it seems like yesterday! My husband is a great guy...now he, like myself, have our faults, but who doesn't? But on Friday he racked up many bonus points! I arrived home from work and as I pulled in the driveway there was a car parked in front of the house I didn't recognize. It had plates and stickers on it, so I thought it was one of hubby's friends. I called hubby and asked "Who's car is this?" And he responded "It's your car!" I was stunned! I could not believe it. I kept saying to him, "You are lying, it's not mine, what have you done?" After I picked myself up off the floor and looked it's a 2008 Red Ford Mustang. We have been looking at cars for the last few months, it's about time for a new car around here. All our current cars are over 100K miles. So in this process I have driven a few cars, nothing special...until Friday when I pulled in my driveway. Do I deserve it? Probably not, do I love it? Of course I do!!!! Hubby now has earned many bonus points..he went out and did all the work for a new car by himself. Hubby I love you and thanks for 28 great years...

No comments:

Post a Comment