Sunday, April 26, 2009

Motorcycling


One of my most favorite things to do with the hubby is to ride on the motorcycle. Since we met hubby has owned a bike. Over our 30 years together, he's had many, many bikes. Right now we have two. Yes, two. We have a Harley that I will not ride on (it's old and has a very, very little seat, I think my behind is too big! ) and a BMW that has a wonderful back seat for me. And yes BMW does make motorcycles! We get that question at many a stop light. We love to take the bike anywhere for a weekend. It is so refreshing to ride with the wind in your face and the only thing you hear is the wind rushing by! On Saturday we went to the Outer Banks of NC, it was the annual Bike Week (or Weekend) not sure which. Anyway, we rode out on Saturday with our friends and had a great time. The weather was absolutely beautiful. We stopped at a few places here and there and checked out bikes and bikes and more bikes. Everyone from young to old was out riding and enjoying the day. We had such a nice time. After about 7 hours we returned home and I was tired, mainly from the sun, but it was a good tired. I know I should have been home working in the garden, yard or house, but you know those things will still be there...you just don't always have a great day like Saturday! Hope you had a great Saturday too!
My view from the back seat going over the bridge
Looking off the bridge

Look at all those bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment