Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

The Big Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Easter to you all. Today was a great day spent with family. Each year we have a wonderful dinner at my parents' home, after dinner the big egg hunt takes place. We have had this egg hunt for as long as I can remember. When I was little my Mom would hide the eggs inside or out it didn't matter and we kids would run around like wild kids grabbing the first egg we could find. As the grandchildren have come along, the tradition continues. And this year was no different. 195 eggs were hidden, 192 were found...there are still 3 out there...my Dad will find them in the next few months while in the yard and garden. Great food, Great fun, Great family...what a great Easter...Happy Easter to all and God Bless.

My Dad and Nephews looking for eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment