Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Anniversary's

April 3rd was my 27th wedding anniversary. Wow 27 years...I cannot believe it's been that long. I remember when we were married and moved to Beeville, TX with the Navy. (Story for another day!) And now it's been 27 years....The hubby and I exchanged gifts...I got him tickets to a see Bill Engvall in May and he got me a Wii. The Wii has been so much fun..now I know why the kids love to play video games. We had a really nice dinner at a local restaurant The Raven and then went for a nice long walk along the boardwalk of the Oceanfront. It was really a nice night together. Normally we will have just a nice dinner and this year for some reason we both decided on gifts. It's funny that way, some years we only go with cards and dinner and some years gifts. Not sure how we decide...it just happens. I have to say I have the best hubby...that's why I have kept him for all these years.
Thank you God for the man in my life!! Happy 27 yrs Mr. Hubby, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment