Monday, June 11, 2012

Yoga...Awesome!!!


Yoga...tonight I went to my first (well it's my 2nd) yoga class. And it was AWESOME!!! That is all I can say. The hubby and I work out at a local gym and recently I noticed that they had a yoga class coming up, I decided to try it out. Being a bit nervous going into it, I soon was welcomed and felt right at home. Kim, our instructor, was this very thin, very soft spoken, beautiful, 30 something woman. There were only four of us in the class, that was very nice. Kim started us off with sitting up very straight and breathing and clearing out minds. Boy did I need that. After a day at work and fighting traffic, clearing my mind was perfect. The moves were difficult at times, my body has not stretched like that in years. I did enjoy it very much and will be back next Monday. I just hope that in the morning I can get out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment