Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Been A Longggggg Time...

My family and friends, so sorry for the long time between posts. We've had computer problems, I've been updating the basket website with our major convention brochure and many web pages, I've been totally involved in a million other things. So I have to say I'm Sorry!
One of the best reasons I am on tonight is to tell you very exciting news.....We are going to be Grandparents! Hubby and I are so very excited. #1 daughter (the one that was married in 2011) and son-in-law have made us a little peanut. That's what I'm call him/her until we know the gender. Life is so exciting when you have a baby in the house and to have one at my age...well how more excited can I be? Everyone tells me that being a Grandparent is the best thing in the world. I am starting to experience that now. I see all the little clothes, toys, furniture, gadgets...and I can wait to buy them all! My other thought was, what is this baby going to call me? I'm just not sure, there are so many Grandmas, Granny's, Nannies, mam maw, and a host of other names that are just not me. So I started looking online, do you know how many names for Grandmother there are? A LOT! I thought Bella, (that's Spanish for Grandmother and Beautiful, for my readers who didn't pay attention in Spanish class), then Mimi, G-ma, YaYa, Oma, Lola...but I think I have decided on Gigi. I look like a Gigi, don't you think? Well the due date is Dec. so I still have a little time.
Little Peanut, I'm in love with you already and I haven't even met you!  Welcome Little Peanut to the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment