Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baskets, Baskets and More Baskets...

Yesterday I took pictures of 147 baskets for our annual basket convention. Each year my basket guild has an annual convention and this is the weekend we jury the baskets. So yesterday was my day to take all the pictures. It is always so wonderful to see all the new creations and see from which teachers we receive baskets. We received baskets from 27 basket teachers. What an awesome job I have to take the pictures. I have been taking the pictures for about the last 5 years or so and each year I get just as excited.  Opening the first box is just as exciting as opening the last box. These teachers are such artists and they take the time to put a proposal together, to package up their creations and send them off to us. We handle them with care and we do handle each and every one. We love to touch, smell and look at each and every one. So what a great day yesterday was and I am loving looking at the beautiful pictures I have taken!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment