Monday, May 21, 2012

Computer Troubles....and update...

Sorry for the long delay in writing, updating my blog, I have had issues getting into this site and my wonderful son-in-law fixed my computer right up this weekend. So thank you son!!!

Today I am headed to my parents overnight and then on to visit a good friend over night.
My sweet girlfriend came into town yesterday, spent the night then headed out to her son's for a few days and I have the pleasure of hanging out with them for a visit. She has had a rough year, fighting ovarian cancer and is now looking wonderful and feeling better every day.
I met my friend 22 years ago, I was pregnant with daughter #2 and she and I met thru our husband's, they both were serving in the Navy. Once meeting, we became inseparable! We have the same interests, the same beliefs and laugh at the same things, what more could you want in a friend? We have been together thru many events in our friendship...birth of my daughter, military deployments, divorce, death of her beautiful mom, graduations and moving apart. It has been about 6 years or so since she moved away and it saddens me every time I really think about it. But with internet, phone and such we can  keep up with each other on a regular basis and I pretend she is just around the corner (not 8 hours away). I am so blessed to have a few best friends and I consider her one of the best. Thanks for coming out to visit my friend and thanks for allowing me to visit with you and your son and thanks for always being there for me and being my friend! Love you girlfriend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment