Saturday, July 23, 2011

How Hot is it?

The heat in the south has gotten just terrible this week. Yesterday, 101 and the heat index was at 117...What? Really? Wow...I could not believe it. Today it is to be just as bad. Getting out of bed at 7:30 am this morning and the temperature was already 85, I knew we were in trouble. At 9 the hubby and I went on a 4.1 mile walk, and we sweat out butts off. I doubt he will ever say yes again to going with me on a walk. :) Tonight is the Toby Keith concert, outside...am I crazy or what? The weather channel says it will be 99 at 5 pm and it will feel like 109, 109...and I will be out in it. Oh well, it is what it is and I can't complain, because in January when it's 10 degrees out, I will be complaining then. Am I ever happy? Stay cool everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment