Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cruise

My family and I will be going on a cruise. Eleven family members will be going. We are all so excited, well except for my hubby. He was in the Navy and for 22 years he cruised...well hubby it will not be like that. I went in and preregistered today. That just means it's getting closer and closer. Did I tell you we are driving to Miami? What are we thinking? Eleven of us in the same van going down the road to having a fun time. I know the trip will be fun, I know the food will be great and I know myself and my family will have a great time. It's a celebration for my parents who have been married for 50 years...and my hubby turned 50 this year, so we have much to celebrate. I'll keep you posted on our adventure and when we return I'll have pictures to post. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment