Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Happy Place....

"My Happy Place"

I told a friend at work today that I was going to my "Happy Place". That place you visit in your mind when things just get a bit too much. We all have those places, whether it's a beach, mountain, forest, ocean or hot tub...it's all the same for us. Some would call these moments, meditation, some would call it vegging out, some would just call it dumb. Me, well...for me it's a moment to get away from whatever is in front of me at that time. Examples of when I need a minute away....nerve plucking co-workers, screaming children or a busy day when I just need a moment to unwind. This "mini' vacation can happen anywhere...just not when you are driving down the road! So my "Happy Place"...it's on the beach, walking either at sunset or moon light, waves crashing around, a warm night....and I could be alone, walking with hubby, family or friends...but remember it's quiet...so no talking!!! Hope you too have a happy place and visit there often!

No comments:

Post a Comment