Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW.......

This morning we woke up to snow...snow...snow....Here in our area we get very little snow, so waking up to a winter wonderland! Our weathermen called for 6-12 inches of snow...and when they call for it, we don't listen. Unfortunately the weathermen have trouble around here with the ocean and they are incorrect many times. But this week they hit the jackpot with their prediction. At this minute we have about 6 inches and the snow is still falling. I have been receiving facebook posts, text messages and phone calls asking "How much snow did you get?" Snow it's the talk of the town and out of town! Remember when you were a small child and it snowed? How wonderful it felt to wake up to snow...I felt that same way this morning. I know I won't go out and play in it, but it is beautiful to look at and so exciting to see. I am very grateful that I do not have to drive in it. All those out there that must drive, take care and watch out for the other drivers. Me, I'm going to spend the rest of the day, watching movie, researching a trip to Key West and sitting around on my bum. Happy Snow Day!!!! (It will be gone soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment