Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year....2010

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! Last night we had our annual New Year's Eve party. Hubby and I started hosting a party about 3 years ago or so. A bunch of our Remote Control Airplane friends were sitting around at a Christmas Party and started talking about New Years...everyone said we are not doing anything, so Hubby and I said, come on over to our house and lets hang out together. So that started the annual party. This year was another fun time. I love to entertain. So yesterday I hit the grocery store with my list of goodies, hit the ABC store for my special beverages and then came home to get ready. Daughter #1 came over and helped clean, thank you Daughter! I made a bunch of goodies and printed off the recipe for my new drink. I was all ready by 7:00pm and the guests started arriving. It is so much fun to just hang out with people that you enjoy. We talk, laugh, eat and drink. And this year we played Wii....what fun that was.
New Years night is a night to reflect on what good has happened to us in the last year and be thankful for all that we have been given. Last night after everyone left and I went to bed, I was laying there thinking that I am sooooo thankful for my family and friends. I have a great life and love every minute of it!!! So to all my family and friends....Happy 2010!!! I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment