Monday, January 4, 2010

After the holidays.....

It was the first day back to work after the two weeks of holidays. Wow what a day!! Everyone wanted everything immediately. I work with many co-workers that take the two weeks of the holidays off, they have that use or lose vacation. That is great for them and one day I hope to be in that spot. But my use or lose will be taken during the summer months. My vacation is on a warm beach somewhere...not stuck home in the cold weather...yuck! Don't get me wrong I had a great time with my family but once I was home, I was glad to get back to work. You know I need that routine in my life. So today was back to routine. Once the initial shock of everyone invading my desk, I got back into the routine and it felt good. So I hope you had a great day and hope you were able to get back to your routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment