Thursday, October 22, 2009

Frustration

I just finished helping my hubby send an email with 5 pictures, WOW...I think I need a drink. Frustration is the only sane word I can say right now! My hubby has a limited knowledge of computers. He is very good at research on a search engine, or sending a simple email, but when it comes to more complicated issues, well he is not there yet. Hubby is an Aircraft and Automobile mechanic and is great at his job. He uses the computer very little at work. Tonight he needed to write an article, resize 5 pictures and send an email. But when things do not work his way the first time on the computer, he gets very frustrated and I am the one that has to help him through the teaching stage. So after tonight, I may start drinking! Just kidding. I love hubby and over the years he has gotten better with the computer and I know he continues to improve. Honey when you read this I love you!!! And I'll continue to teach you the computer and you can teach me to re-build an aircraft engine...yeah right!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment