Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Wedding Plans....


Last weekend my engaged daughter and I went wedding dress shopping. What a great time we had and what a beautiful bride she will be! We spent the day trying on dresses, planning and trying on more dressed. Mallori is her own person with her own ideas and her own fashion statement. And all the dresses she tried on were all different. At our last appointment my youngest daughter came by to offer her opinion. The day ended with Mallori deciding between two dresses. Now the choice, what do I do?? She is the only one that can figure that out. I am really proud of her, she is very organized and researching everything! She is working to keep the expenses down and to have the wedding of her dreams. I am so happy about this next year, it will be an exciting one!

No comments:

Post a Comment