Friday, July 31, 2009

Vacation

We wait all year long and then it is here...Our VACATION! Can you believe it has been a year? Wow. So next week my whole family will all arrive at the beach house we have rented and unload the hundreds of bags of food and stuff. Food, now that's something we have a good supply of! We do eat well! I have spent this week getting ready for our trip. Washing clothes, packing bags, visit to the Commissary for food and cleaning up the house. My great friend Adina will be here visiting and she will be staying at my house, keeping the dog and visiting all her local friends. She will come out and hang out with us on the beach too. I've been on vacation for about 20 hours now and am very excited!!! As much as I love my job, I just need time to rest and rejuvenate myself! Lounging around the pool and on the beach will make that happen. Can't wait to see my family and spend time with them. I have a great family and enjoy our time together. My new niece Reagan will be there for a couple of days, Yeah...I get to play Auntie! I'll update more later...take care and if you get to have a few days vacation, enjoy every minute of it, I plan too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment