Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mallori


Twenty five years ago today a beautiful little angel was born. My oldest daughter. I remember it well...I was so young and so scared, hubby was right there by my side the entire time. We were stationed in Beeville, TX with the Navy. We went to the hospital, two scared young 20ish year olds. And we came home with this little bundle of joy. We didn't know what to do! Our families were in Virginia and we were in Texas, what to do??? We were so innocent! It wasn't long before we had the daily duties of raising a child down pat, or so we thought. Then the days, months and years go by and that little bundle of joy is now 25! Where did the time go? My Momma always told me that as you age time flies by and she is right. (Momma I say that often now, "You are right")My beautiful daughter, her boyfriend and my Grand dog Leo all came for dinner tonight. We had a really nice dinner with brownie split pizza for dessert, topped with candles, presents and the Happy Birthday song. We are so blessed to have two beautiful daughters in our lives. They are both growing up to be such great young women. Happy Birthday Mal....We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment