Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

The 14th was my 47th birthday and I had a great day! My day started off with a call from my hubby wishing me a great day. Then my best friend called and sang to me. I arrived at work and had calls and emails from family and friends wishing me a Happy Birthday. Then lunch time arrived and the guys at work treated me to a really nice Mexican lunch. I arrived home to presents and more wishes. My birthday present was the Wii Fit game and another Wii game. I never imagined a day when I would be excited about video games....But I am! For our Anniversary I got the Wii video game system and love it! My favorite game is bowling. You really feel like you are at the bowling alley throwing the ball. Tennis, baseball, golf, racing and airplane flying are just some of the games we have. Now with the Wii Fit I can get myself in shape. I wish!!! It really has been a on of fun. Last night we did not go out to dinner, it was late when I arrived home, so we just had sandwiches. Tonight my lovely daughters took me to the Japanese Steak House for Sushi and Shrimp. It was great! Home hubby was supposed to go, but he got home late, was feeling terrible and had a bad day...so he said he wanted to go right to bed, and he did. But the girls made my night and we had a really nice time. Over the weekend we spent it with the family in Richmond and celebrated Mother's Day and all the May birthdays. What a great time we had celebrating and seeing everyone. So another birthday down and I don't really feel any older, guess that's good. I am so grateful for another year and look forward to the upcoming. Happy Birthday Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment