Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Fog.....

A while back hubby took my new camera and went to his remote control flying field and took this first picture. Isn't it great? I just love the fog and the gazebo. Hubby was snapping pictures of everything that day, planes, gazebo's, trees and more planes. The large planes he flies have about a 100" wing span..now that's a BIG plane! It even looks bigger on his workbench...my dining room table! :) His flying group is a great bunch of people. I have met some really nice ladies and when we get together we have a great time. So as the weather gets better and you happen to look up in the sky, think about me, I'll probably be out at some grassy field watching an airshow, a remote control air show! They are the best ones, no ear protection needed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment