Monday, March 16, 2009

Packing....

I am currently getting ready for my basket weaving 4 days....and I am in the process of packing. I hate to pack!!! Let me tell you that again, I HATE TO PACK!!! I have this terrible sense of "what will fit in this bag"...as my hubby would say, I try to fit 20 lbs of crap in a 5 lb bag!! So tonight I am trying to to pack and re-pack and un-pack and pack again. Pulling all my basket "stuff" out of the drawers, closet and trying to match it all up..I just hate it...did I say I hated it?
I went to the store to get my food, I have it all nice and neat in my shopping bag. Do you love those re-usable shopping bags? I have about 5 or 6 and love them. Back to my story....I can pack up my food. I went into my basket room and cleaned out my tool bag and re-packed it. No trouble. Guess it's just the clothes that I am having trouble containing. I'll keep you posted on my packing issues....got some free time? Come on by and pack for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment