Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm almost gone.....

Tomorrow I leave for my annual basket weaving convention...no we don't do underwater weaving! My boss Mike likes to joke me about this all the time! :) I am so ready to go. Now the packing is not quite finished, but it will be by 9:00 am tomorrow morning. This week at work , now remember it's only been a two day week, has been kinda crazy. You know how everyone wants everything yesterday? Yes, that has been my week. I have to tell you I love my job and the people I work with, so it's not too bad, even when it is crazy. I got everything done that needed to be done and I left at 4:15 and made it to the bank as I need money for my trip! I'll try to post in the morning, but if not....See you Sunday!
PS...spoke to the world traveler daughter, she is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment