Saturday, December 3, 2011

Not Good Bye..It's See You Later...

Being in the military for so many years good byes have become a part of our life. We are saying good bye to ships, spouses, friends, family and co-workers. This week we said good bye to a co-worker. I have worked with this gentleman for about 7 years, the last 3 I have worked with him directly. He has been my co-worker, my supervisor and my friend. So today he flys off to another land to offer his support and skills. It will be different around the office without this gentleman, but I'm sure we will survive. And he will survive. It will be a change for everyone. I pray for his family during this time apart...it is not easy on family members. Keep busy is all I can say. And for my friend...take care, stay safe, no good byes, it's see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment