Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Party Weekend

Last night was our 11th annual Christmas Bunko Babes party. Each year I have the honor to host the Christmas dinner and game. It really is a treat for me and I love it. I love to entertain and this is such fun. We have dinner and drinks, then clean up and start a good game of throwing dice. The ladies I play with are the best. The are funny, they are sweet, they are kind, they are just wonderful. What great friends I have in my life! So once again, it was a great night, we ate, we drank, we laughed and we played a fun game of Bunko. Thanks Bunko Babes.

Today the fun continued...I attended my annual Basket Guild Christmas Party. Again, much fun was had by all. Twenty seven crazy basket cases all got together to eat, laugh and participate in the crazy gift exchange. I have to say basket weavers are the best cooks ever! If you leave hungry from a basket event, it is your own fault! Thanks again all my basket friends for another great party.

My weekend of partying if finally over, whew...it was great, and now I need to go back to work to rest..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment