Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Beginning to Look alot like Christmas...Stress..

Christmas is just 8 days away and the stress is upon us. Tomorrow I will venture out for what I hope is the last shopping trip I will make for this gift giving season. I really do not like to shop and again this year I did much of my shopping on-line. What a great way to shop! I get to sit in my pj's or birthday suit or whatever and with a click of a button and a credit card I can purchase it all. Well I wish all. But I can purchase most of my gifts. I have a few more things to get for this year and I hope to be done. A couple basket weaving projects to complete, cards to send, pictures to print, baking to do and I will be done. This year, as I say every year, it seems to have snuck up on us again and poof it's here...Christmas is here....oh my, I must get off this computer and finish my list, and check it twice, because Santa Clause is coming to town!!! Very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment