Monday, August 15, 2011

Day After Vacation

Yesterday I got home from 11 days away on vacation...(I'll post more about my wonderful vacation later) and went back to work today. Now I need another vacation!!!! Waking up at 5:45am, driving that 25 minute drive, going into the office and sitting in my desk chair...well, I just wanted to go home. Then of all things, I forgot my password...yup..I sure did. So had to wait about an hour to get the IT guru to "unlock" me. After that, getting the week long updates, I was finally able to get into my emails. And as we like to say, I was in email jail! Had so many emails that I was locked out. After 2 1/2 hours of reading, filing, deleting emails I was able to send and email....finally! Thankfully it was lunch time by then and I got outta there for about 45 minutes. The afternoon flew by. And then ended on a great note. So I decided that coming back to work after a long vacation is almost as stressful as leaving for vacation. Tomorrow will be better...I promise. Now tonight, what to do? I'm not motivated at all to do anything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment