Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flower Beds

Today I worked on my front flower beds between rain storms. When we moved in our house the front flower beds had azaleas that were 50 years old and very overgrown. For years we just trimmed them back. Then about 5 or 6 years ago I had the hubby pull most of them out and I started over. For a couple years things looked really nice. Well now we are at the point where things have grown up and the weeds (chickweed) have taken over. I keep trying to get a handle on it, but I think I'm losing the battle! I'm about ready to dig everything up concrete it, paint it green and call it quits! No not really. I've decided to give it another shot. I'm weeding, and putting down more mulch, while trying to get it all looking pretty again. Once it's fixed, I'll post a picture. Well all...back to my dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment