Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Today is my birthday, another day, another year, I'm just so glad that I get to spend another year here with my family! As we increase in age people always say "Oh, I don't want to get older" well I don't like the alternative. So I choose to increase in age and mature! You notice I don't use the "o" word! Each year is a gift and I accept them gladly. This year I was a little miffed that my husband was not going to be here for my birthday, he was out of town. Well last night at 12:30am, he came home. That was a nice surprise. Today I spent it shopping with my daughter. We had a wonderful time, talking, shopping and eating. Oh did I mention talking! We did lots of that. When we got home we all went to have sushi and our favorite place. The five of us had a wonderful time. We ate, we laughed, we drank and we had just a fun time. Thank you Amanda, Mallori, Anthony and Jim for a wonderful dinner, I love you all very much and I must say "Happy Birthday to me"!! I'm so excited about what's to come with this new year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment