Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Shopping Frenzie.....

Christmas shopping for me is the worst...I love the giving, I love the holiday, I love the cooking, I love my family, I just hate the shopping. I make my list, check it twice (hehe), then head out to the stores. I walk around aimlessly not knowing what to get. Some of my family members are really easy to buy a gift for, then I have the others that I just cannot find anything...like the hubby! So today I treated myself to a massage, a walk on the beach and then was going to tackle the rest of my shopping. Getting out to the store, walking around and then nothing. I bought a couple little things and then just could not get into it. When it started to rain, that was my cue to come home. Sitting around the house I finally decided to get online and see what I could find and whooohoooo I found many things and purchased many things...now just hope they all arrive on my door step. As the hubby arrived home I explained to him my wonderful hours of shopping :) and told him many packages will be arriving and he is not to open a one! Each and every year we all know when Christmas is going to arrive, the date never changes. Each and every year I try to find items through out the year for gifts, but I'm never ahead of the game. Once in my lifetime I hope to be able to make each gift for my family members. If I would get my act together early in the year, then maybe I could...hmmm...well there is always next year. And everyone don't worry your gift this year will be purchased and wrapped by Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to everyone! Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment