Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve 2010 to everyone. It's been a great holiday season so far. All the gifts are bought, wrapped and ready for delivery. The food gifts are cooked and delivered and now at my Parents home enjoying time with family and friends. My holiday weekend started with a visit with two longtime friends from high school. You know the wonderful Facebook social network, it allowed me to hook back up with two special ladies and we were able to spend a few hours together talking about the past and present. What a great gift they are and what a great gift I was given. Today I had lunch with my best friend in the whole world. It is our tradition that my BFF and I have lunch on Christmas Eve every year. We went out, sat, ate, talked and just enjoyed each others company. My second wonderful gift of the season! The rest of today will be spent cooking, and attending Church tonight with my Mother-in-law. Then in the wee hours of the night Santa will appear with his sleigh full of gifts and I sure hope he unloads here. :) Tomorrow will be a wild frenzy of family, gifts and food. I cannot wait! My hubby and children will all be here along with parents, grand parents, brothers, sisters and children. Children, it's what Christmas is all about! My wish this Christmas season is for all my family and friends to enjoy this Christmas season and remember those not with us. Have a blessed season everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment