Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Season

Well all, it's that time of year we all love and we all hate!!! Love the time we spend with our family, the time spent with friends, the look of excitement on our children's face, all the party's and the beautiful decorations. We hate the hustle, the stress and the expense of Christmas. We all know that Christmas comes every year on the same day and every year I say, "How did this creep up on me?" It just seems to do it every year. This year I swore it would be different and no it is not! My decorations are finally up. My shopping is almost complete. My cards are not even started. Tomorrow night is my annual Bunko Christmas party. All my friends come over for dinner, drinks and dice! It always proves to be a fun night. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season and hope all your dreams come true...think about me for the next 13 days....I'll still be shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment